20071106

all of a sudden, i am in love with this song again.... music therapy is good (:
Fall To Pieces
Avril Lavigne

I looked away
Then I look back at you
You try to say
The things that you can't undo
If I had my way
I'd never get over you
Today's the day
I pray that we make it through

Make it through the fall
Make it through it all

And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
Cuz I'm in Love With you

You're the only one,
I'd be with till the end
When I come undone
You bring me back again
Back under the stars
Back into your arms

Wanna know who you are
Wanna know where to start
I wanna know what this means

Wanna know how you feel
Wanna know what is real
I wanna know everything, everything

I'm in love with you
Cuz i'm in love with you
I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you

i like my new blog skin... brown is my new favourite colour apart from blue haha (:
but i guess a blue one wont look as nice as brown this time..
its 2am but i am still feeling rather energetic... cos i woke at 1.45 today ==
im damn happy cos i slept for 10 hours.. i wonder how long i will sleep tonight..
im aiming to sleep for as long as i can.. to replenish all the sleep i lost this year
which is kinda impossible but just replenish as much as i can..
i must remove the stupid eye rings which are growing up... ><

Memories
200408
200409
200410
200411
200412
200501
200502
200503
200504
200505
200506
200507
200508
200509
200510
200511
200605
200608
200609
200610
200611
200612
200702
200703
200707
200708
200709
200710
200711
200712
200801
200803
200804
200805
200806
200807
200808
200809
200810
200811
200812
200901
200902
200903
200904
200905
200906
200907
200908
200909
200910
200911
200912
201001
201003
201004
201005
201007
201009
201010
201104
201105
201106
201206
201207
201305