20120703 When a girl says no to a guy and it actually meant yes. I think I could understand why she did that now. It is because she knows the guy don't know how to handle the answer yes... Sighs I guess I am being too nice am I? 犯贱犯傻了... If I am treating you as a very good friend, I wonder if I am the same to you too.. Not that I am asking for ultra nice treatment, but probably the way you treat a normal friend is better than the way you are treating me. Dilemma. I don't want to sound like a stupid woman requiring attention or what. Because I know I don't need. But probably at that point of time where the rain was dampening everything, i really felt like an abused kid. Just following wherever you go or do. Like wtf. Totally. I need to rant!!! Cos I don't want this to spoil anything that we are facing now. As a group. And definitely not in the middle of an overseas trip. It is horrible. I know I can't handle the awkwardness. Sighs. But I don't want this to continue too. Guess I should try to widen the distance between me and him now. There is a limit to close friends. Yes. Close friends. Can't be anything more than that already. I née to draw the limit myself. 그만해.
Memories
200408
200409
200410
200411
200412
200501
200502
200503
200504
200505
200506
200507
200508
200509
200510
200511
200605
200608
200609
200610
200611
200612
200702
200703
200707
200708
200709
200710
200711
200712
200801
200803
200804
200805
200806
200807
200808
200809
200810
200811
200812
200901
200902
200903
200904
200905
200906
200907
200908
200909
200910
200911
200912
201001
201003
201004
201005
201007
201009
201010
201104
201105
201106
201206
201207
201305